A Grand Family Home with a Bright Future
Built c1930, this freestanding double-fronted family home stands proud on the high side of one of Russell Lea's finest streets. Grand proportions, soaring ceilings and refined craftsmanship present the ideal foundations for transformation while a free-flowing layout and private pet and child-friendly garden create an ideal environment for family living and entertaining. Set on a level 651sqm block with a 15.3m street frontage, there's scope to renovate, extend or add a level as well as potential to sub-divide and build a dual occupancy property (STCA). Walk to the Bay Run, Lyons Road cafes, schools and waterfront parks.
• Lovingly held and maintained by one family for over 40 years
• Wide central hallway, 3.2m ceilings, original leadlight windows
• Impeccably maintained, four large bedrooms, family bathroom
• Spacious living room, family room and a retro dine-in gas kitchen
• Full length back terrace and an established garden with lush level lawn
• Butler's pantry, laundry/utilities room, ducted air and gas heating
• Lock-up garage plus off street parking, solid sandstone foundations
• Potential to build a dual occupancy property (STCA)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.