Expansive Family Residence with Tranquil Bay Views
Set on the high side of one of Russell Lea's premier streets, this beautifully renovated tri-level home radiates warmth and personality with feel-good interiors that blend classical charm with a welcoming vibe that's perfect for family living and entertaining. A choice of living areas offers room to spread out with a NE facing courtyard garden, a sparkling pool and a top floor parent's retreat with a sanctuary-like feel. A big sky outlook and sweeping elevated district views to Iron Cove Bay deliver an ever-changing backdrop to family life and an uplifting sense of peace and privacy. Moments to the Bay Run, parks and transport to CBD.
* Impeccably restored and renovated family home built Circa 1930
* Four large bedrooms with built-ins and three stylish bathrooms
* Luxurious parent's retreat with a study, ensuite and private patio
* Light filled dining with fireplace and spacious living room opening onto covered balcony with bay views
* Private patio off parent's retreat capturing elevated views and magical sunsets
* Chef's granite island kitchen, Euro appliances, Ilve gas cooker
* Family room opens to a sunny courtyard and 8m pool
* Rumpus room, studio or self-contained accommodation with wet bar, wine cellar and expansive entertainer's terrace
* Herringbone parquetry floors, reverse air, double lock-up garage
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.