33 Undine Street
An Exceptional Bayside Opportunity
Original homes in this coveted bayside enclave are increasingly rare on the market and this freestanding 1920s Californian bungalow presents an outstanding opportunity for reinvention on one of Russell Leas best streets. Be inspired by neighbouring homes and capitalise on its sprawling 442sqm block and potential views over Iron Cove Bay. Held for over 65 years, the solid double-brick home retains a wealth of original features and offers scope for a second level with city and water views (STCA).
* Double-fronted full brick home with a side driveway and deep grassed garden
* Large bedrooms, separate living and dining, basic kitchen, huge laundry with WC
* Ornate 3.1m ceilings, newly polished floorboards, original joinery and fretwork
* Prime canvas for renovation, scope to extend or rebuild and maximise the bay and city views STCA
* Blue-ribbon setting a short walk to the Bay Run, renowned schools, parkland and CBD buses
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.