22 Mons Street
California dreaming – classic charm and idyllic north facing gardens
Fine craftsmanship, north facing gardens and a private corner block create a warm and welcoming ambiance in this picturesque family home. Forming part of Mons Street's beautiful heritage streetscape, the double-fronted 1920s Californian bungalow is wrapped in lovely established gardens on a sunny dual access block on one of Russell Lea's finest streets. Enjoy as is or explore the potential to open out the rear and a second level (subject to council approval) capitalising on a prime address between the Bay Run and the picturesque foreshore at Campbell Park.
* Idyllic garden setting with a 14 metres frontage and side access to a double auto garage
* Three large bedrooms with built-in robes, high ornate ceilings and a wide central hall
* Spacious living room with a feature fireplace, sun-filled casual living/dining room
* Modern granite kitchen, private north facing deck and sunny established gardens
* Immaculate family bathroom, leadlight windows, separate laundry with extra toilet
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.