26 Clements Street
Art Deco treasure with panoramic views and extraordinary potential
A striking example of Art Deco architecture, this freestanding P&O inspired residence rests on a commanding double block in an exclusive enclave overlooking Iron Cove Bay. Designed in 1939 by Guy Crick, a noted architect responsible for many of the European modernist style theatres in Australia, the elegant two-storey home has enjoyed an elite provenance with only ever three families in ownership. A unique opportunity exists to sympathetically renovate or capitalise on its 24.38m frontage and 934.73sqm parcel of land and explore the potential for dual occupancy (Subject To Council Approval).
* A rare authentic example of a Guy Crick designed home, revolutionary in its day
* Comfortable as is, scope to renovate, recreate or develop as two luxury homes
* Panoramic views across the city and Iron Cove Bay from two levels
* Dual driveways with auto gated access and northwest facing gardens
* Free-flowing living, dining and sitting rooms, parquet floors, steel-framed windows
* Modern gas kitchen, pergola-covered terrace, internal access to a lock-up garage
* Three bedrooms plus a separate studio, view-swept master with spa ensuite
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.