57 Burnell Street
A dress-circle location
Properties in this coveted bayside enclave are incredibly rare on the market and this freestanding home's exclusive waterfront setting, sprawling dual access block and tranquil views present the ideal foundations for transformation. Lovingly held and maintained by one family for 48 years, the original double-brick residence rests on a prime 708.2sqm landholding with rear access to Henley Marine Drive and potential to sub-divide and build a dual occupancy property (STCA).
* Rare development opportunity, scope to capitalise on views over Iron Cove Bay
* Unique landholding with a 12.19m frontage and an original three bedroom layout
* Terrace with bay views, deep sunny gardens with ample room extend STCA
* Unbeatable lifestyle location with the Bay Run and waterfront parks at the doorstep
* Stroll along the foreshore to Drummoyne Pool and Birkenhead Point's retail hub.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.