33 Burnell Street
A dress-circle setting and unobstructed bay views
With its picturesque foreshore setting skirting the Bay Run, its little wonder that Burnell Street is renowned as Russell Leas dress circle. A rare opportunity to buy in this tightly held enclave, this sprawling approx 708.2sqm propertys unique vantage point, solid construction and breathtaking outlook present ideal foundations for transformation. Captivating views from across the city skyline and Rodd Island will never be built out and its a stroll along the foreshore to Drummoyne Pool and Birkenhead Points retail hub.
* First time offered in over half a century, solid family home set amid idyllic gardens
* Presented in mint original condition, scope to renovate, revamp or develop STCA
* Three bedrooms plus a sunroom/playroom, established north facing front garden
* Spacious living and dining rooms, family room, panoramic views over Iron Cove Bay
* Charming retro gas kitchen, two bathrooms, internal laundry and double garaging
Area: 708.2sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $3972 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $674 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.