6 Dalmeny Avenue
Classic charm and outstanding potential
Be inspired by this freestanding double-brick cottages peaceful cul-de-sac setting and blue-ribbon bayside address. Take advantage of potential views over Iron Cove Bay to the city skyline from a potential second level (STCA). Lovingly held and maintained by one family for more than half a century, this well proportioned two-bedroom home rests on a prime 334sqm (approx) block with a sunny north-east facing garden and driveway access to a lock-up garage.
* Set in a family friendly cul-de-sac renowned as one of Russell Leas best streets
* Two double bedrooms plus a sunny sunroom, separate living and dining rooms
* Bright original kitchen, tidy bathroom and a separate laundry room and outdoor W.C.
* Sunny child-friendly grassed garden with a perfect north-east aspect and lock-up garage
* An easy walk to renowned schools, tranquil waterfront parks and the famed Bay Run
Area: 334sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1520.00 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $780.00 per ann plus usage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.