33 Hampden Road
Classic charm and outstanding potential
Resting amid leafy gardens on a level approx 405sqm, this freestanding Californian bungalow bears all the hallmarks of its heritage and offers superb bones for transformation. Held by one family for more than 25 years, the classic double-brick home is set back from the road behind a deep foregarden and opens out to private park-like garden. Graced with a wealth of original features, this character-filled home offers superb scope for transformation and a prime canvas to restore, recreate or develop STCA.
* Three bedrooms, two double bedrooms including a main with sunroom or ideal study
* Spacious living room, separate dining room and a tidy timber-themed gas kitchen
* Traditional entry portico, high ornate ceilings, original joinery and French doors
* Leafy established garden, wide driveway and a separate garage/storage at the rear
* Family friendly location close to Lyons Road cafs, waterfront parks and the Bay Run
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.