746sqm Commanding setting, city skyline and bay views
A commanding setting affords this freestanding home a fantastic district outlook with panoramic views over Iron Cove Bay and Rodd Island to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge from the upper level. Set at the very end of a blue-ribbon cul-de-sac, this unexpectedly spacious home is set on a sprawling approx 746sqm block with a sunny pool and huge garden making it ideal for the large family. A lofty pavilion style extension offers plentiful living space while a flexible dual level layout offers scope to further enhance.
* Premier setting on one of Russell Leas finest streets, close to top schools and parkland
* Four large bedrooms with built-ins, study or fifth bedroom, master with spa ensuite
* Quality granite kitchen with breakfast bar, free-flowing living and dining, raked ceilings
* Bi-fold doors to an all-weather deck, sunny pool and level garden with a city backdrop
* Upper level balcony with Harbour Bridge views, double carport, 500m to Five Dock Park
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.