23 Brent Street
A lovely family home on a private 696sqm
Idyllic established gardens and a warm and welcoming ambiance create the ideal environment for relaxed family living in this classic double-fronted family home. Lovingly held and maintained by one family for over half a century, the property has only ever had two owners since it was built-in in the 1930s and enjoys a prized address with the Bay Run at the end of the street. Stroll to Russell Lea Infants School, Lyons Road cafs and eateries, and scenic waterfront parkland.
* A wonderful sense of peace and privacy, deep foregarden and a 15m frontage
* Three double bedrooms with ornate ceilings, two bathrooms
* Lounge with fireplace, family living/dining with raked ceilings, eat-in gas kitchen
* Conservatory overlooking established gardens, versatile lower level teen retreat/study
* Wide driveway to a lock-up garage and carport, ducted air and gas central heating
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.