73 Clements Street
Classic Californian bungalow with superb potential
Be inspired by neighbouring homes and make your mark on this 1920s Californian bungalow positioned in a prized bayside setting just one street back from the waterfront. A prime 445sqm block, elegant double frontage and original period features present the ideal foundations for renovation with potential to capitalise on water views from a second level addition (STCA). Stroll to the Bay Run, waterfront parks, sought-after schools and Lyons Road cafs and eateries.
* Classic layout, generous proportions, high ornate ceilings and original timber floors
* Three large double bedrooms, king sized main bedroom, traditional front verandah
* Separate living and dining rooms, original kitchen and bathroom, laundry with W.C.
* Sunny garden, side driveway to a lofty oversized garage with workshop/storeroom
* A superb lifestyle setting, walk to boating clubs and scenic parkland, 6km to the CBD
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.