CLASSIC CHARM IN PRIME LOCATION
The classic proportions, refined architectural features and free-flowing layout of this 1920s Californian bungalow make it ideal for relaxed family living. Offering a perfect balance of village convenience and lifestyle appeal, the three-bedroom home is footsteps to cafs and eateries and a short stroll to waterfront parkland and the famed Bay Run. Low-maintenance in design, the 410sqm approx property features a sunny north to rear aspect and convenient dual access.
* A double-fronted freestanding family home featuring three double bedrooms
* Fluid living and dining with a feature fireplace, ornate ceilings, leadlight windows
* Open plan gas kitchen, full-length entertaining deck, heritage-style bathroom
* Courtyard with oversized lock-up garage plus additional off street parking
* A sought-after family friendly setting footsteps to schools and village caf culture
Land: 410sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1436 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $704 per ann + usage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.