20 Bouvardia Street
Cottage charm meets contemporary luxury
Classical elegance meets designer flair in this charming architect-extended Californian bungalow. Refined period craftsmanship creates an inviting cottage-like feel in the traditional front of the home while the sunlit open plan rear has been designed to embrace a landscaped north facing garden haven with soaring 12ft ceilings creating an uplifting sense of light and space. Set on a wide tree-lined street, this peaceful and private family home is just 400m to the waterfront and Bay Run.
* Picturesque 1920s home with lovely gardens, classic verandah and welcoming hallway
* Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, main with bay window seat and verandah access
* Formal lounge or dining, north-facing living/dining flows to a bbq deck and sunny garden
* Euro-appointed gas kitchen, Jarrah benchtops, two fresh bathrooms, internal laundry
* Attic storage with ladder access, reverse air, timber floors, original leadlights and joinery
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.