Position, Privacy, Plus Potential
Positioned on the high side in one of the areas most desirable and tightly held streets, only 150 metres from the waters edge and Bay Run. This recently renovated classic bungalow is set on a rare 538 sq metre block with side drive to a double lock up garage, plus additional off street parking for three cars.
Potential to capitalise on the tranquil water views of Iron Cove Bay with a second storey addition
(S.T.C.A), plus home office/study potential with a separate entrance.
Built in 1953, this much loved family home is offered for the first time in 60 years.
Private north facing rear with level lawns and manicured gardens. This charming full brick bungalow is perfect for family living with a blend of classic features and a light filled layout.
* 3 double bedrooms all with large built in wardrobes
* Formal lounge with gas heating
* Modern granite kitchen, Smeg appliances
* 2 modern bathrooms, internal laundry
* Polished floors throughout, classic features
* Bright living/dining flowing to tiled patio and garden
* Private north facing rear, landscaped gardens and level lawns
* Located close to transport, side driveway to double lock up garage.
Area: 538sqm ( approx)
Council rates $1,986
Water rates: $880
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.