CLASSIC CALIFORNIAN BUNGALOW
Just moments from the Bay Run and Nield Park along the shores of Iron Cove, this classic Californian bungalow has been tastefully refurbished to create an ideal two-storey family home. Set on a 448sqm parcel of land with lovely park and bay views across to the city skyline, its blessed with generous proportions and DA plans for further extension and a pool.
* Whole-floor parents retreat with living area, study/4th bedroom, balcony and ensuite
* Office, grand formal rooms with soaring vaulted ornate ceilings and leadlighting
* Solid timber Smeg gas kitchen and casual dining space with entertaining deck
* Rear lane access to lock up garage plus tandem parking, under-house cellar and storeroom, grassed garden
* Smart main bathroom with a bath, ducted air conditioning, floorboards, built-in robes, alarm
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.