Freestanding bayside home first time offered in 45 years
Lovingly held and maintained by one family for 45 years, this classic freestanding character home enjoys a prized setting on the high side of one of Russell Leas premier streets. Just one block back from the waterfront, its set on a deep 435sqm block with a huge sunny garden offering plentiful room to extend. Explore the potential to add a level capitalising on views over Iron Cove Bay and create off street parking (STCA) as neighbouring properties have done.
* Private setting behind a deep front garden with traditional tessellated tile verandah
* Spacious living room, classic ornate ceilings, large dine-in kitchen with internal laundry
* Large grassed garden bathed in sunshine with storage & plentiful room for a pool
* Ideal to live in as is while contemplating the potential to update, extend or add a level
* Parking potential (STCA), moments to foreshore parks, the Bay Run & renowned schools
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.