31 Hampden Road
BEAUTIFUL FEDERATION HOME WITH LOVELY LEVEL GARDENS
Revealing a tasteful fusion of refined character features and contemporary flair, this gracious Federation home rests amid landscaped gardens on a level 405sqm. Set back from the road behind a north facing walled garden enhancing its sense of privacy, it has been lovingly restored and refurbished showcasing meticulous attention to detail. Beautifully proportioned with two separate living zones, its just a short walk to shops, delis, schools and foreshore parkland.
* Spacious living room with Jetmaster fireplace & adjoining formal dining, timber floors
* Fully integrated granite kitchen gas kitchen & conservatory style dining opens outdoors
* 3 double beds, the main with built-in robes & a sun filled study, 2 immaculate baths
* Enormous attic storage, exquisite leadlight windows, ornate ceilings, picture rails, reverse cycle air
* Lock-up garage plus driveway parking, stroll to express city transport, the Bay Run & eateries
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.