GORGEOUS 1920s CALIFORNIA BUNGALOW
A rare opportunity to buy within the Rodd Point side of this tightly held family enclave, this freshly schemed c1927 family home is brimming with charm and graced with a wealth of gorgeous Art Deco features. Set in a quiet pocket just one block to the Bay Run, it opens to a sunny rear garden and offers excellent potential to add value with scope to develop the attic (STCA). Perfectly proportioned and newly refreshed, it features a versatile study or additional living room and a wide side driveway to a lock-up garage.
* Manicured garden setting, stunning ornate ceilings, leadlights, picture rails & fretwork
* Large living with feature fireplace, well appointed kitchen/dining, polished timber floors
* 2 double bedrooms + a study, 2 full bathrooms, stylish contemporary main bathroom with hidden laundry
* Low-maintenance child friendly garden with lawn, LUG + driveway, attic storage
* Footsteps to Russell Lea Infants Schools, Neild Park, cosmopolitan cafes & city transport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.