34 Russell Street
CLASSIC BUNGALOW WITH OUTSTANDING POTENTIAL
Auction On Site 14th November at 11am
Lovingly held and maintained by one family for 70 years, this double brick California bungalow is positioned on an idyllic 548sqm with deep north facing established gardens. Promising superb bones for transformation into a stylish contemporary home, La Paloma offers potential for a second level with district views and plentiful room to further extend (STCA). Graced with original character details and set on a wide tree-lined street, its a short walk to village shops, cafs and the Bay Run.
* Generous adjoining living & dining rooms, sandstone fireplace, lofty ornate ceilings
* Well appointed gas kitchen & casual living, rear sunroom opens to a sun soaked terrace
* Enchanting sunny gardens with soaring palm trees, plentiful room for a pool (STCA)
* Double bedrooms, main with a leadlight bay window, original bathroom, laundry room with second W.C.
* Ample off street parking & side drive to garage/storage, recreate or develop & capitalise
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.