CLASSIC CALIFORNIAN BUNGALOW QUIET & SECLUDED
Taking pride of place at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac, this character filled freestanding home is comfortable as is while offering plentiful scope to add your own creative touches. Built c1929 and retaining a host of original features, it opens out to a perfectly private rear garden with native tropical surrounds. Well presented with solid double brick construction, it offers potential to extend or add a level (STCA).
* Double bedrooms, leadlight windows, main opens to a sunny bow-fronted verandah
* Freshly painted, ornate ceilings, separate skylit living & dining or potential 3rd bedroom
* Retro dine-in kitchen opens to a covered patio, terrace & grassed garden with pond
* Pristine bathroom, laundry room plus an additional W.C., secure storage shed/workshop
* Potential for parking (STCA), prized residential enclave, walk to village cafs, foreshore parks & city buses
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.