108 Evans Street
Exciting Potential on The Edge of Rozelle Village
Be inspired by this freestanding home's deep private block and city skyline views and explore the enormous potential for creative transformation capitalising on its prime village setting and superb outlook. Currently configured for dual occupancy, the four-bedroom home's flexible layout is ideally suited to the multi-generational family with scope to reconfigure as a substantial family home. Opening to a lush established garden, the double-fronted cottage is located on the edge of Rozelle village with close proximity to the CBD.
• 10m street frontage with side access and a dual level layout
• 3 bedroom upper level home and a 1 bedroom garden flat
• Each level features a living room and an eat-in gas kitchen
• Large garden with veggie patch and covered dining terrace
• Potential to revamp, renovate or completely develop STCA
• Scope to capitalise on sweeping views across the city skyline
• 265.4sqm block, 350m to cosmopolitan Darling Street village
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.