A Coveted Parkfront Setting and Panoramic Views
Fronting Nield Park on the shores of Iron Cove Bay, this freestanding family home captures sweeping views over the bay to the city skyline from its coveted waterfront setting. On a sunny north-east corner block with dual street frontage, the spacious single-level home is set on a level 436.3sqm with double parking via Barnstaple Road. On the market for the first time since it was built, the property is in great original condition presenting a prime canvas for renovation capitalising on its dress-circle address and never-to-be-built-out views.
• Uninterrupted views over the park and bay to the city skyline
• Classic modernist design with a spacious flow-through layout
• Three large bedrooms, full bathroom, huge laundry/powder room
• Sun-drenched living room, large dine-in kitchen and family room
• Level garden with double carport, 100m to the famed Bay Run
• Dress-circle address, never-to-be-built-out views, huge potential
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.