27 First Avenue
Luxurious Family Haven with Versatile Studio
The flawless renovation of this classic Californian bungalow delivers a perfect blend of contemporary luxury and period charm in a dress-circle setting metres to the Bay Run. Capturing views to the city skyline and Iron Cove Bay from the upper level, the impeccably appointed family home occupies a sunny corner block with dual street access and a versatile fully cabled for internet garden studio/ home office retreat alongside the lock-up garage. Easy access to the CBD, close proximity to schools and acres of parkland virtually at the doorstep are ideal credentials for family living.
• Landscaped garden setting, access via Princess St to a lock-up garage
• Air-conditioned throughout with an abundance of storage options on all levels
• Spacious open living/dining with soaring cathedral style ceilings
• Cedar bi-folds to a pavilion style dining deck and established gardens
• Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen, Euro appliances, internal laundry
• 4 double beds with built-ins plus a family room/5th bed, 2 ensuite
• NE facing verandah with city and bay views, separate studio with W.C.
• Metres to the Bay Run, close to Five Dock village, minutes to the city
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.