Cottage charm and superb potential
Positioned on a dual access corner block, this character-filled double brick cottage offers an inviting blend of vintage charm and lifestyle appeal. Directly opposite child-friendly Roberts Reserve, the freestanding home is ideal for the young family with close proximity to the tranquil waterfront and scenic bayside parkland. Newly refreshed and immediately liveable, there's scope to add your stamp of style with a cosmetic revamp capitalising on its fantastic potential and picturesque family friendly setting.
* Bright and airy interiors dressed in fresh neutral tones, new paint and carpeting
* Two double bedrooms and a study or ideal nursery, king sized main bedroom
* Spacious living and dining rooms with a tranquil outlook over leafy Roberts Reserve
* Retro kitchen and a north-facing garden, Art Deco bathroom, scope to renovate
* Lock-up garage, bus at the door, level walk to the foreshore, close to Five Dock Village
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.