45 Nield Avenue
Rare opportunity in a dress-circle bayside setting
Original homes this close to the waterfront are rarely offered for sale and this freestanding family home presents a prime opportunity in a dress-circle setting overlooking Iron Cove Bay. Positioned on an extra-wide level block with dual street frontage, the spacious single-level home has been held by one family for over half a century. Sunny north-east facing gardens, picturesque bay views and a prime 651.3sqm corner block present the ideal foundations for transformation in an idyllic setting fronting Nield Park.
* Rare opportunity in a tightly held setting with unobstructed park and bay views
* Classic modernist layout with clean lines, large windows and a flow-through layout
* Flexible layout easily converted into a four-bedroom home with exciting possibilities
* Huge living space, dine-in kitchen, sunny lawns, covered terrace, double garaging
* Nield Park at the doorstep, footsteps to the Bay Run, close to renowned schools
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.