Exclusive bayside setting first time ever offered for sale
In a tightly held waterside setting directly opposite Nield Park, this impeccably maintained freestanding home has been lovingly held by one owner for 62 years. Capturing wonderful views over the tranquil waters of Iron Cove Bay, it offers outstanding potential with a large skylit attic and scope for a second level maximising the bay views. With the manicured park grounds literally at the doorstep, it enjoys a prized lifestyle address a stones throw to the Bay Run.
* 3 double bedrooms plus a separate family room or 4th bed, main with built-ins & water views
* Spacious living & dining rooms overlooking the park, large dine-in gas kitchen, internal laundry
* Attic with carpeting & sky windows ideal as a study or hobby room, full bathroom, extra W.C.
* Sunny cottage garden with lawn & storage shed, side driveway to a lock-up garage
* Front terrace overlooking the park & bay, walk to Five Dock village cafs & restaurants
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.