Classic bayside home with north east facing gardens
Defined by its prestigious bayside setting, generous proportions and idyllic north east facing gardens, this enchanting freestanding Art Deco style haven is just footsteps to the foreshore and Bay Run. Spacious and well defined interiors are graced with a wealth of refined original features and open out to a sun soaked private rear yard perfect for entertaining. Immaculately maintained throughout its life, this solid home offers potential for a full renovation and second level maximising the tranquil views over the bay to the city skyline.
* Spacious living and dining with gas fireplace & leadlight doors opening to a sundrenched front verandah
* Neatly presented original kitchen with gas cooking and access to a private north-east facing entertainers oasis
* Double beds, main with large bay window, casual living or potential 3rd bedroom
* Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower , internal laundry with extra W.C., original joinery, leadlight windows throughout, gas heating
* LUG + ample off street parking, 30m to the Bay Run, stroll to village cafs & parks, easy access to the CBD
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.