GORGEOUS BAYSIDE HOME WITH TRANQUIL VIEWS & NORTH FACING GARDENS
Defined by its prestigious bayside setting, intimate water views and idyllic north facing gardens, this enchanting freestanding Art Deco style haven is just footsteps to the foreshore and Bay Run. Tastefully updated interiors are graced with a wealth of refined original features and open out to a sun soaked entertainers deck and private landscaped north facing courtgarden. Perfect as is, it offers potential for a second level maximising the tranquil views over Nield Park and the bay.
* Spacious living with leafy water views & bi-folds to the deck & jasmine-framed courtyard
* Immaculate granite kitchen with Smeg gas cooker & adjoining dining, polished timber floors
* Double beds, bay fronted main, formal lounge with wood-burning fireplace or potential 3rd bed
* Fresh bathroom with bath, internal laundry with extra W.C., original joinery, gas heating
* LUG + ample off street parking, stroll to village cafs & parks, easy access to the CBD
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- Built-In Wardrobes