Relaxed Beachside Living in Character Home
With solid brick and sandstone construction, polished pine floorboards and high ceilings with decorative cornicing, this house has great bones. In fantastic near-original condition, the house comprises of a light-filled front-facing lounge room, while a spacious open-plan dining and kitchen area flows directly out to an undercover patio – embracing indoor/outdoor living, while also offering the ideal set-up for entertaining friends and family.
• Spacious lounge room with big picture windows that provide lots of natural light as well as glimpses of Queenscliff beach.
• Eat-in sized kitchen that overlooks the garden and features modern electric cooking and ample bench and cabinet space.
• A large north-facing entertaining area and a lawn with cubby house.
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built-ins.
• Bathroom with freestanding clawfoot bath and a large shower.
• Large laundry room with linen storage space.
• Off-street parking for at least one car and a storage shed in the garden.
AREA: 461.6m² (approximately)
WATER RATES: $177.91 per Quarter (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $979.22 per Quarter (approximately)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.