54 Phillip Road
An opportunity to renovate and develop
Explore the enormous potential of this freestanding single-level home and capitalise on its prime level 669 sqm (approx) landholding and blue-ribbon setting between Putney village and Kissing Point Park. The first time offered to the market in over 50 years, the well kept home offers a prime development opportunity with scope for a second level addition and plentiful room to extend (subject to council approval). The 14.6 metres (approx) fronted property is close to the River Cat ferry wharf and Top Ryde's retail hub.
* Original open living and dining, retro eat-in kitchen, original bathroom, laundry with toilet, three bedrooms including a king sized main with built-ins
* Covered entertaining terrace and a child-friendly north east facing garden with a huge lawn
* Plentiful room for a pool, side driveway to a carport and lock-up garage/storage
* 400 m (approx) to Putney Village, Sydney River Cat ferry and Putney Public School
* 80 m (approx) to direct bus services to the City & Meadowbank Station
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.