An elegant easycare home with sunny private garden
Combining the appeal of classical design with all the benefits of a modern build, this elegant Federation inspired home has been designed with a focus on relaxed easycare living. Wrapped in a sunny NE facing garden, its bright and immaculately presented interiors feature a fluid flow-through layout incorporating formal and family living zones. With only ever one owner, its located on the edge of Putney village just 400m to waterfront parkland and the Kissing Point ferry wharf.
* Spacious living & dining rooms, elegant bay windows, charming jasmine-framed dining terrace
* Bright modern gas kitchen with breakfast bar, family room & private wraparound garden
* Wide stairway leading to 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, main with an ensuite & walk-in robe
* Pristine family bathroom with bath & shower, powder room, internal laundry, ducted reverse air
* Exclusive use driveway and entrance path
* Internal access to auto DLUG, bus at the doorstep, close to Top Ryde shops & schools
Council Rates: $1121 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $688 Per Ann (approx) + usage
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- Built-In Wardrobes