A Parkside Classic on a Sunny 833sqm Block
Be inspired by this double fronted Californian bungalow's classic proportions, huge level 833sqm block and sunny northerly rear aspect and explore the scope to realise its full potential. Partially renovated and in need of attention, the substantial four-bedroom home opens to a sprawling level north-east facing garden that backs onto parkland enhancing the sense of peace and privacy. It's set on a quiet leafy tree-lined street with a wide side driveway to a tandem garage and loads of space to extend and plentiful room for a pool (STCA).
• Freestanding full brick home with a 14.8m wide street frontage
• NE facing garden backing onto Wadim (Bill) Jegorow Reserve
• 4 large bedrooms, polished floorboards, classic high ceilings
• Living area opens to a dining terrace and huge sunny garden
• Large kitchen with adjoining laundry, converted lock-up garage
• 2 bathrooms, partially renovated main bathroom, ducted air
• Wide side driveway with ample parking, storeroom/outhouses
• Just over 6km to the CBD, close to Haberfield village and schools
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.