Family haven in an idyllic garden setting
Resting amid enchanting gardens on a prime 1,045sqm parcel of blue-ribbon land, this gracious Federation home is perfectly configured for family living and alfresco entertaining. Built in 1911 and graced with exquisite period details, it features a superb dual level layout and opens out to private park-like gardens and a sheltered all-weather entertainers pavilion. Featuring a flexible layout ideal for the multi-generational family, its exclusively positioned in the historic Haberfield Estate.
* Elegant wide entry hall, 4 large bedrooms, lower level teen retreat with separate entry
* Formal lounge with fireplace, sunlit open living & dining with a large newly renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
* Sunny deck & pergola-covered terrace with new sandstone tiles, tree-framed private garden with level lawn
* Fully equipped converted stables with skylit rumpus room, 2 large offices & multiple uses
* Beautiful ornate ceilings & fretwork, hardwood floors, workshop/potential to reinstate garaging
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.