21 Earnshaw Street
Rare opportunity to secure Breathtaking leafy views in Gladesville
Incredibly peaceful and private, this freestanding family home is tucked away in a leafy enclave delivering a forest like feel but with the convenience of being just 500m to Gladesville shopping village and 1.3km to Hunters Hill overpass shops and cafes. Capturing tranquil views from the upper level, the home's flexible layout is ideal for families of all generations. This peacefully positioned home nestled amongst the tree tops is located directly opposite Tarban Creek Walk which is a scenic bushwalk leading to Riverglade Reserve at Tarban Bay. It's a great spot for nature lovers and perfect for families with close proximity to a number of top schools and an easy 10km commute to the CBD.
• Fabulous opportunity to secure coveted views and create the "Dream Home"
• Freestanding family home surrounded by scenic parkland
• Adaptable two-storey layout, four bedrooms, a study & library
• Upper level master bed with an ensuite and walk-in robe
• Well-presented interiors, upper and lower level living areas
• All living and dining zones centered around outdoor living
• Upper level Family room with a convenient wet bar and a view-swept balcony
• Family bathroom plus an internal laundry and powder room
• Rumpus/media area with balcony access, double garage
• Close proximity to Gladesville Public and St Joseph's College
• Scenic bushwalks and idyllic nature trails at the doorstep
• 500m to Gladesville village cafes, eateries and supermarket
• Great opportunity with potential to renovate/recreate STCA
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport