Melvalma Circa 1916
Set on the high side of the street in a popular precinct, sits this character 3 bedroom brick home on a low maintenance 346 m2 block offering a comfortable lifestyle year round. Entertain in the generous private rear courtyard opening off the informal living room and kitchen, which is ideal for family gatherings. The formal living room spills out onto the front verandah via double glass doors overlooking the delightfully landscaped easy care gardens.
This home will find appeal for both first home buyers and also families looking to downsize whilst still maintaining independence afforded by a free standing Torrens Title home.
A family friendly neighbourhood being within walking distance to city bus, primary school, shops, parks and Field of Mars Reserve adds to appeal.
* Formal and informal living rooms + dining room, updated kitchen & bathroom
* Character 3 bedroom home, high ceilings, Baltic Pine floorboards, Sandstone foundations, generous attic
* Torrens Title an ideal villa alternative. Garage with auto door.
* Walk to city bus, primary school, shops, parks and Ryde Aquatic Centre
* Delightfully landscaped easy care gardens.
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- Built-In Wardrobes