16 Connecticut Avenue
Pristine Federation Home in a Prime Bayside Setting
Nestled in a highly desirable bayside pocket, this picturesque federation home has been thoughtfully renovated to create a beautiful blend of heritage charm and contemporary luxury. Immaculately presented, the single level residence has a classic, easy-care layout filled with natural light and bay breeze airflow. Opening out at the rear of the property is a sleek designer kitchen and sunlit open plan living/dining space that flows seamlessly to a north facing landscaped garden, complete with travertine tiled entertainer's terrace and sandstone flowerbeds. Only 280m from Timbrell Park and 800m from the iconic Bay Run, the home's elevated position on the high side of the street offers exciting potential to capture district and water views by adding a second level (STCA).
• Spacious and refined period home offering a perfect bayside lifestyle
• Original heritage features, including two fireplaces, high ornate ceilings, and leadlight windows
• Three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes and polished timber flooring
• Designer kitchen featuring stone bench tops, gas cooking, ample storage
• Modern, contemporary bathroom with deep bath and separate shower
• Formal living room with potential as home office
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, laundry with 2nd WC, sizeable attic storage space
• Sun-drenched and private landscaped garden with large storage shed
• 210m to CBD transport, 600m to vibrant Five Dock retail and restaurants
• Ideally located for easy access to forthcoming Five Dock metro station
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.