23 Courland Street
Family Living On A Grand Scale
There's space to live and room to grow in this freestanding full-brick home with a family-friendly layout and an established child-friendly garden with a sunny level lawn and barbecue terrace. Lovingly held and maintained for 40 years, the double-fronted home is set over two levels with a choice of living areas and an enclosed upper level verandah that captures sweeping district views and magical sunsets. A quality build, grand proportions and flexible layout make for comfortable living on a prime 442sqm approx landholding in a fantastic location an easy walk to Five Dock Public School, local parks and Five Dock Leisure Centre with close proximity to the shopping village with city transport at the end of the street.
• Marble-tiled foyer, double lock-up garage (internal access)
• Four large bedrooms on the upper level all open to a balcony
• Wraparound sunroom/study with expansive district views
• Fluid living and dining rooms open out to a large terrace
• Family sized eat-in kitchen and huge adjoining laundry room
• Upper level casual living opens to a sunny east facing balcony
• Large level garden with a bbq terrace and manicured lawn
• Two updated bathrooms, marble flooring, plentiful storage
• Impeccably maintained with scope to add your own touches
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.