A Designer Home Full of Life and Vitality
A creative fusion of beautiful natural materials and original features brings warmth and vitality to this stylish wide-fronted semi on the edge of cosmopolitan Five Dock village. Sitting pretty in its lush garden setting, the two bedroom plus study home has undergone a stylish designer renovation without sacrificing its inherent cottage charm. Spacious interiors have been designed for relaxed living while a landscaped garden oasis offers a perfect setting for relaxing, playing and entertaining. Stroll to cafes, parks, schools and scenic foreshore walks.
• 9m fronted double brick semi on a level approx 278.2sqm
• Two double bedrooms plus a study, main with built-ins
• Streamlined chef's kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
• Separate living and dining rooms, polished timber floors
• Lush established garden with sunny lawn and storeshed
• Stylish designer bathroom, separate laundry, extra W.C.
• Feature fireplace, high ornate ceilings, lock-up garage
• Wide side driveway offering plentiful off street parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.