An Inviting Family Haven with Lush Garden Oasis
A sympathetic redesign has transformed this freestanding weatherboard cottage into a warm and inviting family home in a quiet pocket of Five Dock. A hidden oasis on a tightly held avenue, the four-bedroom home blends classical design with a family focused layout incorporating three spacious living areas. Built in 1905 and full of charm and character with a fresh modern feel, the two-storey home opens out to idyllic gardens with a vine-framed dining terrace and lush lawn. It's just 400m to the heart of Five Dock village with easy access to the CBD via the City West Link.
• High side of the street with a traditional bullnose verandah
• Four double bedrooms plus a study, 3 with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with a two-way ensuite and a private deck
• Huge living room with polished floorboards and high ceilings
• Modern gas kitchen with breakfast bar and Oak cabinetry
• Casual living/dining opens out to a terrace and lush garden
• Upper level family room with dormer windows and storage
• Two bathrooms, internal laundry and double off street parking
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.