Timeless Elegance and Superb Potential
With its generous proportions, solid double brick construction and level dual access block, this freestanding Federation bungalow presents a prime opportunity on one of Five Dock's most tightly held streets. Held by one family for 48 years and presented in impeccable condition, 'Ravenswood' features a double lock-up garage at the rear with potential for a studio above in line with neighbouring homes (STCA). It's set in an incredibly convenient location, a stroll to Five Dock village, authentic Italian cafes and renowned schools with close proximity to tranquil foreshore parkland and the famed Bay Run.
• Traditional tessellated tile verandah and central hallway
• Three bedrooms, main with built-ins, scope for a studio STCA
• Large living room, polished timber floors, 3.1m high ceilings
• Modern dine-in gas kitchen featuring granite benchtops
• Covered terrace and sunny courtyard with mature fruit trees
• Fresh contemporary bathroom and a 2nd/outdoor bathroom
• Large auto double lock-up garage with access via Rodd Lane
• Stroll to every convenience, 500m to Five Dock Public School
AREA: 335m² (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,295.00 per Annum (approximately)
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.