Charm and Potential in a Coveted Parkside Setting
Homes fronting the lush open expanse of Five Dock Park are among the most tightly held in the area and this character-filled 1920s Californian bungalow offers a perfect blend of charm and potential. Set on a prime 663sqm approx. parcel of land, the double-fronted home is spread over one level with a sunny north-east facing garden, an impressive 16m street frontage and tremendous street appeal. The first time on the market in 30 years, the spacious family home offers fantastic scope to renovate and add value with potential to develop or add a second level (STCA).
• An idyllic parkside setting with lock-up garage plus parking
• Spacious free-flowing layout, traditional character features, ducted heating
• Three large bedrooms plus a rumpus room or home office
• Lounge with a fireplace, sunny gas kitchen with breakfast bar
• Family living/dining opens to a covered entertainer's deck, split cycle aircon
• Private north-east facing garden, ample room to extend STCA
• Two bathrooms, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
• Walk to the Bay Run, renowned schools and Five Dock village
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.