48 Garfield Street
Freestanding Family Home on the Edge of Five Dock Village
Free-flowing interiors, a choice of living areas and north facing entertainer's courtyard combine in this freestanding home to deliver a perfect environment for relaxed family living. Occupying a prime corner block a level 300m stroll to Five Dock village, the impeccably maintained Californian bungalow has all the features of a modern home while retaining its original charm and character. Designed with a focus on outdoor entertaining and featuring dual street frontage, the three-bedroom home is one street back from Five Dock Primary School and an easy stroll to acres of waterfront parkland and scenic bay walks.
• Elegant entry hall with original fretwork, polished hardwood floors
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-ins, main with a sunroom/study
• Spacious living room leads through to sunlit open casual living/dining
• Gourmet granite kitchen with Ilve gas cooker, terrace with shade awning
• North facing courtyard, built-in gas barbecue, lock-up garage via Scott St
• Two bathrooms and a separate internal laundry, ducted and split system air
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.