19 Newcastle Street
A Federation Classic Ready for Transformation
Make your mark on this substantial double-fronted Federation home and explore its superb potential for transformation. Positioned on the high side of the street, 'Wallana' was built c1915 on an unexpectedly deep approx 550sqm block with an enormous garden and plentiful outdoor entertaining space. On the market for the first time in over 30 years, the solid double-brick residence is set in a tightly held street within easy walking distance of Five Dock village, sought-after schools and waterfront parkland.
• 12m frontage, three large bedrooms and undercover parking
• Separate living and dining rooms, wood burning fire, gas heating
• Tidy original kitchen and a large separate laundry, two bathrooms
• Covered terrace with built-in gas bbq and a level grassed garden
• Fantastic renovation opportunity, scope for a second level STCA
• 350m to Five Dock Primary, 450m to the heart of Five Dock village
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.