506 Lyons Road West
Timeless elegance with idyllic north facing gardens
Beautifully presented and retaining a wealth of authentic period features, this elegant double-fronted Art Deco home rests on a sprawling level 663 sqm parcel of land between the tranquil waterfront and Five Dock village. Opening out to an enormous park-like garden and featuring wide driveway access, the full-brick home presents a perfect opportunity for the young family with exciting scope to renovate and plentiful room to extend or add a level (STCA). First time offered in 79 years.
* Classic Art Deco elegance on a prime level block with deep north facing gardens
* Three bedrooms plus a study/nursery, two with built-ins, tasteful Art Deco bathroom
* Spacious living and separate dining, galley kitchen, covered dining terrace, sunny lawn
* Beautiful leadlight windows, high ornate ceilings, central hallway, laundry, powder room
* A perfect location just 200m to Halliday Park, walk to Five Dock village and top schools
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.