62 Noble Street
Timeless charm in an idyllic parkside setting
Fall in love with the gracious interiors, elegant period features and welcoming vibe of this double-fronted Californian bungalow and enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle. Located on the edge of Five Dock Park, the impeccably presented double-brick home is set on a wide tree-lined street leading down to the waterfront and Bay Run. Beautiful cottage gardens with a vine-framed arbor are enclosed by neat picket fencing make this the prettiest house on the street with an impressive 15m frontage and north to rear aspect.
* Elegant portico and wide entry hall, polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings
* Separate living and accommodation zones, three double bedrooms with built-ins
* Flow-through layout, large living room with a gas fireplace and separate dining
* Modern gas kitchen with walk-in pantry and an all-weather entertainer's * Family bathroom, laundry/shower room, extra W.C., reverse air, off street parking
* Close proximity to Five Dock village, renowned schools and express city transport
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.