The essence of country charm
There are few styles of home more appealing than the classic weatherboard and this double-fronted freestanding cottage captures the essence of country charm. Set on an unexpectedly deep 385sqm approx with an idyllic north-facing garden, it features a top floor master retreat with roof deck and lovely northerly district views. Featuring separate formal and family living zones, its a level 200m to Five Dock village hub and a short walk to a choice of schools.
* Beautiful vine-framed facade, three large bedrooms with built-ins plus a study
* Formal living and dining rooms with a striking sandstock brick open fireplace
* Provincial style dine-in kitchen, skylit casual living, charming family bathroom
* Spanish terracotta paved verandah and huge child-friendly north facing garden
* Private master with ensuite and roof deck, central hallway, off street parking
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.