Immaculately Presented Grand Federation Home
A rare and stunning example of pristine heritage craftmanship, 'Varuna' showcases grand proportions, breathtaking period features and a prime East Drummoyne location. Beyond the resplendent Edwardian leadlight front door lies three huge bedrooms, a formal lounge and large bathroom with separate shower and deep, vintage claw-foot bathtub. Those with an appreciation for period design will find flawless detail at every turn, from soaring ceilings with ornate decoration to original handcrafted ironwork fireplaces. Set over a wide, level block the residence has a tiled and gated driveway, plus a sun-bathed entertainer's courtyard, BBQ area and lush lawn framed by swaying bamboo. Located on one of Drummoyne's most sought-after streets, the home is only 200m from CBD transport, retail and eateries.
• Beautiful Federation home with elegant frontage and established rose garden
• Perfectly preserved heritage features throughout
• Three over-sized bedrooms, two with sunlit, arched alcoves and leadlight windows
• Formal lounge featuring original fireplace with marble surround
• Neat and functional kitchen with gas cooking, fireplace, and ample storage
• Two large bathrooms, one with level access shower unit. Outside WC
• Large laundry with plenty of room for washer, dryer, and storage
• Two external storage sheds, tiled driveway with covered carport
• 450m Harris Farm Markets, 850m Five Dock Bay and Drummoyne Oval
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.