51 Thompson Street
Victorian Elegance Meets Contemporary Family Living
A standout in one of Drummoyne's most iconic streetscapes, this beautiful Victorian era residence offers stunning period detail, abundance of light and a private garden sanctuary. Held by one family for nearly 40 years, the spacious house is exceptionally well-maintained with original fireplaces and stained-glass panels preserving the heritage craftmanship. A large inground pool, covered outdoor dining area and lush lawn ensure the aesthetic appeal is matched by family-friendly spaces that are ideal for play and relaxation. Located only moments from The Bay Run waterfront, delightful cafes and Lyons Rd eateries, this home delivers an enviable lifestyle both inside and out.
• Deep 450sqm block.
• Four generous bedrooms, three with period detail.
• Master bedroom features balcony, alcove and walk-in dressing area and robe.
• Formal dining room complete with floor-to-ceiling wine storage.
• Well-appointed upstairs bathroom with immaculate tiling and deep, luxurious claw-foot bath.
• Established, landscaped garden includes storage shed and paved entertaining area
• Gated, off-street double parking.
• Secure and safe outdoor area for relaxed children's play
• Front and rear balconies afford lovely views to the City and Rodd Point, respectively.
• Galley kitchen includes walk-in pantry and open flow-through to sunny family area.
• Separate laundry with ample room for washer, dryer and storage. Convenient direct access to garden.
• Downstairs shower and separate toilet.
• Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning.
• Scope to upgrade and re-model.
• Neighbours the well-renowned Drummoyne Public School.
• Easy access to CBD public transport.
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.