129 Thompson Street
Lifestyle, Location And Potential By The Bay
With Drummoyne Park at one end of the street and the Bay Run at the other, this substantial double-fronted family home offers a fantastic opportunity to buy into one of Drummoyne's most sought-after pockets. A spacious three-bedroom layout with a choice of living areas and a large backyard offers superb scope for transformation with plentiful room to extend as well as scope for a second level addition in line with neighbourhing homes (STCA). Footsteps to Lyons Road's cafes and eateries, the location is perfect for families surrounded by acres of waterfront parkland, scenic foreshore walks and boating clubs and an easy 450m walk to Drummoyne Public School.
• Double brick family home, gated drive and double garage
• Three double bedrooms plus a casual living/study area
• Bright open plan living and dining with 3.3m high ceilings
• Large gas kitchen with a breakfast bar and ample storage
• Entertainer's deck, a big backyard with undercover terrace
• Two bathrooms, basement laundry/2nd bath, wine cellar
• Reverse cycle air, potential to extend/add a level STCA
• Equidistant to the foreshore at Five Dock Bay and Brett Park
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.